How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3149
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a paralegal of 35 years. My nephew is defendant in a

Customer Question

Good Evening:
I am a paralegal of 35 years. My nephew is defendant in a case and I see that he
has not had proper guidance and certain Motions filed to protect him. He lost arbitration and they are now awaiting the award, and he stands to loose his entire life savings, his home, through NO FAULT of his own. I am seeking an attorney who would be willing to take this case and file a Motion to Vacate Instanter !! Please help
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question, but I am afraid none of the attorneys on this site can engage in representation of any site customers, you would need to obtain a local attorney to do so. Thank you for understanding.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thank you I am assuming I am only billed the 5.00 fee
Not the monthly trial.
Please advise or just please be sure I am not billed!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
You should not be billed anything and you can get your deposit refunded since we cannot represent him, just contact customer service as the experts cannot do that for you as we are not site employees.

Related Criminal Law Questions