According to what you just sent me, it looks like the court indicated to the Department of Transportation that you fulfilled your sentence and the prior case may be sealed. Here is what the DL-21A is supposed to do for your case:
§ 81.2. Accelerated rehabilitative disposition.
(a) General rule. If a person is offered and accepts accelerated rehabilitative disposition under the Pennsylvania Rules of Criminal Procedure for any offense enumerated in 75 Pa.C.S. § 1532 (relating to revocation or suspension of operating privilege), or for an offense enumerated in any other act in the commission of which a motor vehicle was used, the court shall promptly notify the Department on Form DL-21A, under 75 Pa.C.S. § 1534 (relating to notice of acceptance of Accelerative Rehabilitative Disposition). Ch. 81 REPORTS TO BUREAU OF DRIVER LICENSING 67 § 81.1 81-1 (233973) No. 276 Nov. 97 (b) Content of the report. The report of the clerk of court, Form DL-21A, shall indicate:
(1) Name and current address of individual placed on accelerated rehabilitative disposition.
(2) Operator’s number or date of birth, or both, of individual placed on accelerated rehabilitative disposition.
(3) Date of violation.
(4) Date individual was placed on accelerated rehabilitative disposition.
(5) Description of charge.
(6) Section, subsection and name of the act violated.
(7) Terms and conditions of accelerated rehabilitative disposition.
(8) Court, term and number.
(c) Incomplete report. The Department will not process the report of the clerk of court showing accelerated rehabilitative disposition unless all the required information indicated in subsection (b) is provided to the Department. An incomplete Form DL-21A will be returned to the clerk of court for completion.
The fact that it says "satisfied penalty" makes me feel better. The prior case should not be used against you in the new case.