How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3164
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have reconciled.with my ex husband we got in a argument

Customer Question

I have reconciled.with my ex husband we got in a argument today and i went over to hos house texted him amd asked him to come out did noy sye
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Step foot on the property i was stunned when the police came amd issued me a criminal trespass warning citation- first when is a public street considered private property. Needless to say i will not be back bit this citation is on record and i want it removed for employment reasons
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 9 months ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 9 months ago.

But first, in what US state did this occur? Do you have a court date?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.