Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can a person be on a 72 hours hold without a cause, file wit

Customer Question

Can a person be on a 72 hours hold without a cause, file wit the sheriff dept. in California. I need an answer when there was no reason at all, this was total harressment
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please provide more details as to how this person got to be committed and how long he was held.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This person was taken into custody, and than taken to the hospital, on a 48 hours hold, because a credit company call the local police dept in this person state of California and some one in the company call center, suggested this person was having a mental breakdown
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No, I can tell this is a rip-off it i would gave you a million dollar, my questions would not be answered and you would ask for more!
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

Phone calls are premium services for an additional fee. They are strictly optional and if you don't want one, we can continue here on this question thread for the price you've already agreed to pay.

On the other hand, if you'd rather have a refund than an answer, please contact***@******.*** and they will see that you get one.

Have a happy Thanksgiviing holiday.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no i would rather have a refund you never answered my question, please refund my 5.00 thank you have a great thankgiving!
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

As I have already said, you need customer service to refund your $5. Experts on the site have no access to customer accounts and they don't handle billing matters.

Please contact Customer SErvice at***@******.***