Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a question about a DWI that I was charged for but all

Customer Question

I have a question about a DWI that I was charged for but all of the tests showed I was sober. I blew a .0000% on the breathalyzer and passed the Urine screen by only having the prescription I am prescribed. They have held off my trial since 2/14/2016.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Louisiana. Since then they continue giving me court dates for continuances 7 times now
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What do you mean filed or reported?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, they lost all of the video from the field sobriety tests and from the police station questioning.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 8 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you share with me what your question is?