Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I have recently been charged with offering to engage in the

Customer Question
act of prostitution (felony) and...
I have recently been charged with offering to engage in the act of prostitution (felony) and use of a computer for the purpse of violating Oklahoma statues on 11/18 though the incident occured 10/29. I was never arrested, never miranadized but answered questions. My cell phone was taken too. The sting that was set up carried out for over 4 weeks bc i told the undercover no many times. So questions are, would any information they received from me once learning they were police, that evidence if attemped to be used against me could not be? Also would that be entrapment since i told the undercover no so many times? Last, what are the chances of my record cleaning up bc these are my only 2 things on it besides a speeding ticket from 3 yrs ago.
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Its in Oklahoma
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes but it was before any charges had just f about the charges Friday, when they were filed.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Oh yes they had asked if anyone had contacted me that shouldnt be. I said yes. One of your officers that was arrested in a recent sting a few weeks back. That police officer had been harrassing me for the past 3 months
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The officer was charged with solicitation, obstruction ( telling of sensitive info and he did), use of a computer, and aiding prostitutiin
11/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Ely, Counselor at Law