How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9331
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My pistol was confiscated on a traffic charge(I have no

Customer Question

My pistol was confiscated on a traffic charge(I have no concealed carry permit) I was not convicted,they with held judgement I served 2 years,4 months probation with early release. The Hillsborough sheriff department still has gun(never fired) and tell me I must obtain a court order for it's return. I WOULD LIKE TO DO THISVWITHOUTBTHEVEXPENSE OF A LAWYER. WIll you please advise as to procedure?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

You can do this without an attorney; there is a sample motion that you can use as a model posted at

There is more information about this posted here.

I hope this information is helpful.