How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I took a diversion plea on a domestic violence charge,i,m in

Customer Question

I took a diversion plea on a domestic violence charge,i,m in counseling, but I cannot get a job because of my record what can I do
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: in arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the charge has been filed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need a job now its been 5 mo sense I have been able to find a job
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 10 months ago.


How much longer are you going to be on diversion?