How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a question my brother has been almost runover by his Ex

Customer Question

have a question my brother has been almost runover by his Ex wife and the shierffis did nothing to her snd want to file a claim aginst the Police dept and the County who can he talk to about that
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Algoma Wisconsin
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet he asked me to find a attorney were he lives
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hes been Harrased buy the police and still his wife trys to run him over this has been twice and she didn't even get arrested for it the first time she hit him but the police did nothing
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship. I've reviewed your question, I'm sorry to hear about your brother's situation, please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!