How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3162
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for information regarding an expungement, case is

Customer Question

Looking for information regarding an expungement, case is over 2 years old, State NJ , county Ocean
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The case was settled in court over 2 years ago
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: NJ and the county is Ocean County
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I am looking for a price as to what it would cost to perform the expungement
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Ok, that's fine
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. JustAnswer experts do not represent customers. What I can do is tell you HOW to file for expungement and also tell you where to find an attorney, etc. Would this be acceptable?

Related Criminal Law Questions