Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Can a 2nd degree felony be expunged in Ohio? Robbery

Customer Question
Can a 2nd degree felony...
Can a 2nd degree felony be expunged in Ohio?
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: robbery
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
11/9/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

I've reviewed your question, however it depends on the felony. Can you tell me what the specific charge and outcome of the case was? Thanks!

My apologies, my information just updated and I see the charge was robbery, there may have been a glitch with the website. What was the outcome of the case?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you need any additional information?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I received your request for a phone call, if you accept the link I sent you, that would allow us to connect over the phone.

As far as additional information, I do need to know what was the outcome of the case, as that has bearing on expungment as well. Was it a conviction?

Additionally, was this your only criminal offense?

Under Ohio state law, a robbery conviction is eligible for expungement, as long as it is your only felony conviction, or as long as you have only that conviction and one other misdemeanor conviction.

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions or if you'd still like to connect over a phone call? Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!

Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more. It doesn't cost you anything to rate me, and we can continue our conversation for free after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer