How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister has an adult son that is stealing from her,

Customer Question

My sister has an adult son that is stealing from her , threatened her life and probably has drug problem. My sister has health problems and unable to handle him and barely take care of herself. Son living with her and needs to be evicted and arrested. I live in NC and she is in Ohio. What can my family do to get her the help she needs?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Your sister would have to call the police and report that her son has threatened her, has drugs in her home, etc. so that the authorities would have reasonable cause to enter the home, search it, arrest him, etc.

Related Criminal Law Questions