How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 117406
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was just informed that I have an outstanding warrant for

Customer Question

I was just informed that I have an outstanding warrant for misdeamonor Possession of K2 from July 2012 derived from an incident in Dec 2011 when I was in the military stationed there I'm no longer living in Geary county or any where in the states. My government clearance is in jeopardy from this incident. I ve was never charged I need to know what shall I do? Can you represent me without my appearing I don't live in the area the warrant is in Kansas Geary county
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You must make a personal appearance in court anyhow as these are felony criminal charges, so you have to appear for the warrant to be recalled and you are going to need to show up for any trials even with an attorney. So I am afraid if you want to clear this up, you will have to show up in court with an attorney to do so and you cannot do so remotely.