How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in slidell, La., in St. Tammany Parish. I work for

Customer Question

My name is Charlie **************. I live in slidell, La., in St. Tammany Parish. I work for the city Transit system and I am also a retired veteran of the Army. I am seeking the help of an attorney to get my son back to court so that he can get a jury trial. He was sentenced to 45 years in prison by a predator lawyer and judge. Please call me so that I can be more specific to his case. My phone number is ************.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Charlie,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your son's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I am in agreement to speak with you on the phone. You can request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Thanks in advance,


Related Criminal Law Questions