Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I just had a few questions in regards to an altercation I

Customer Question

I just had a few questions in regards ***** ***** altercation I had with a parent who verbally threatened my daughter? I confronted the parent which led into me pushing her. I received a citation for assault, but they never addressed the issue of her verbally threatening a minor. Is there anything that I can do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Just the citation for assualt because I pushed her. Also when receiving a copy of the police report the facts are incorrect.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 10 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

What is your question with regard to this? What were the nature of the threats she allegedly made to your daughter?