Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My attny had me plead guilty under false pretenses of

Customer Question
sentencing. Now before my sentencing...
My attny had me plead guilty under false pretenses of sentencing. Now before my sentencing date he won't speak to me or talk to my psychiatrist or med. Dr. I was charged with felony in possession of firearm. Landlord called cops for me playing music at 2:00 in afternoon. Other felonies were 3 & 4 DUI 14 yrs ago. What to do? I am a 55 yr old woman that raised 2 daughters alone after their dad drowned in 1996.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/31/2016
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 1 year ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Can you share with me a little more information about what your question or concern is?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

You can request a call if you desire. There should be a button/option to click for this

Ely, Counselor at Law