Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My son as been in prison for the last 32 years and he was

Customer Question
suppose to be released in...
my son as been in prison for the last 32 years and he was suppose to be released in 2003 he needs help you can call me at ***-***-**** PLEASE I will give you all the info
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Oregon
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes you can look it up is name is David ****** ****** sid no ******* and you can call me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he as filed a lawsuit
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He really needs to get out the parole board doesn't listen to the doctor he was at snake river and in 2001 he was sent to OSP to be transferred to Colombia river to do a program to get released in 2003 and that never happened OSP has kept him
10/30/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Ely, Counselor at Law