Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was charged with a felony In 1986 or 87 but cannot

Customer Question

I was charged with a felony In 1986 or 87 but cannot remember any of the particulars.I need to know exactly what I was charged with so I can work on having expunged..how can I get the information and facts on my felony
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately we cannot find that for you. You have to go to the local police department for a record check in order to get the information you are seeking, we cannot get that for you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I did not want you to get anything I just need to know where to find the records on my felony...I knew this would be a waste of time
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this Is a scam
Thank you for your reply.
Did I not tell you where to get the records, so your insults are not welcomed. You are free to get your deposit back from customer service without your insulting commentary. I told you that you need to go to the local police department to do a record check. Good luck to you. Best wishes.