Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I have a contempt of court charge in 2007 and a possession

Customer Question
charge in 2012 can I...
I have a contempt of court charge in 2007 and a possession charge in 2012 can I expunge these . I also have a DUI charge in 2013 which I know can't be expudged.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/17/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Aare these all Oregon offenses?

Here is the Oregon expungement statute. It would appear that both your contempt and drug conviction can be set aside, if it has been at least three years from the completion of your sentence.

No lawyer is required to do an expungement. The state of Oregon will walk you through your eligibility and provide you with all of the instructions and forms here.

Good luck!

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD