How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mr tro w My restraining order against. My tro against my

Customer Question

Mr tro w My restraining order against .
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: My tro against my husband was did.missed
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: But I wanted a permanent as he has a warrant of arrest
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: In california is it better to start a permanent tes
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 11 months ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please tell me if this was a criminal or civil court order. Why and how did you learn it was dismissed? Were you in court when that happened? What's a permanent "tes?"

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.