How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RobertJDFL Your Own Question
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13748
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
RobertJDFL is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Co worker sends me a picture of his penis and a video of his

Customer Question

Co worker sends me a picture of his penis and a video of his masterbation? Any possible claim?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes but all she talks about is documents and fee...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Organized zational mobbing has been going on for 3 and 1/2 years now.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your patience.

You don't say whether you reported this to your employer or not, although given that you say this type of thing has been going on for some time, it sounds like you have. If you have reported this matter and your employer failed to take action to stop the harassment and/or retaliated against you for reporting it, you could potentially have a suit for sexual harassment. What you would want to do first (and need to do first) is file a "charge", or complaint, against the employer with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or EEOC, which you can do at The EEOC will investigate the claim and if unable to reach resolution on your behalf, or if they can find no evidence of a violation, then you will be issued what is called a "Right to sue" letter, and have 90 days from that date to file a suit.

If you need clarification about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating. Thank you!