Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Justice Degree, JD with Criminal Law Concentration. Worked for the DA and U.S. Attorney.
26798026

I SPOKE TO U A COUPLE DAYS AGO, IF THEY CANT FIND ME AT HOME

Customer Question

I SPOKE TO U A COUPLE DAYS AGO , IF THEY CANT FIND ME AT HOME CAN THEY GO TO MY NEW PLACE OF WORK ?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Good morning,

It is possible for police to go to a person's place of business to arrest someone if they have an arrest warrant. It is, again, extremely unlikely that they would. Think about it. You want to tell someone to be at a certain place at a certain time - would you rather drive all over town looking for them or drop a letter in the mail? Police have limited resources. They're out there arresting murderers and rapists.

Please rate my answer positively to ensure I get credit for the time I spend helping. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. Thank you.

Did you have any other questions about this?