Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  N/A
96078538

CAN U GET PICKED UP AT YOUR JOB IF YOU HAVE A WARRENT FOR

Customer Question

CAN U GET PICKED UP AT YOUR JOB IF YOU HAVE A WARRENT FOR YOUR ARREST ?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello.Hello. I am an attorney with experience in multiple jurisdictions and I look forward to assisting you today. Note: (1) If you want legal advice, please consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) No specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed herein; and by continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and other site disclaimers. Yes - but the police must have a valid warrant to arrest you at work. If you have a warrant for your arrest, it would be best to speak with an attorney as soon as possible. He or she may advise you to turn yourself in instead, to prevent the possibility of an arrest at your place of employment. I hope this helps.

Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

If you have no further questions, please do not forget to leave positive feedback (click on the 5 stars at the top of your page), as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me.

A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I JUST STARTED A NEW JOB WILL THEY FIND ME IF I DID ?

Probably not, but it depends on the situation. If you have a job where they required you to be fingerprinted, and you are already in the police's system, ie for a prior arrest, it's possible. But of if you just started recently, probably not, unless they follow you or put an investigator on the case. It's best to speak with a local attorney about turning yourself in to eliminate the possibility of being arrested at work. Please don't forget to rate me with four or more stars so that I may receive credit for helping you today. Good luck to you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
WELL I DONT HAVE A WARRENT , BUT I DID DO A CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS FOR FOOD UNDER 400 DOLLARS , HE SAID HE WAS GOING TOPRESS CHARGES, I ACTUALLY CONFESSED BEFORE HIM FINDING OUT , WHEN HE CALLED HIS CREDIT CARD COMPANY A RECIEPT POPPED UP IN MY NAME SO THERES PROOF ON TOP OF ME TELLING HIM THAT I DID IT

If you already confessed, maybe you can try working it out with the victim by reimbursing him before he presses charges. But you really should speak with a local attorney before you do anything. I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HE SAID HE IS PRESSING CHARGES

If he does press charges, you should get a lawyer. Just because you confessed doesn't mean you cannot beat the charge or get the charge amended or reduced.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I WILL GET ARRESTED SOON ?

It could take a few weeks for a warrant to be issued after he files the police report.

Do you have any additional related questions? If not, can you please press a positive rating above in the star rating section so that I will be paid for my time assisting you today. I am paid nothing unless you press the middle star or the fourth or fifth star to the right of the middle star in the rating section above so I do appreciate a positive rating before you leave the website. THANK YOU VERY MUCH