How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What should I do if the police is a part of the gang

Customer Question

What should I do if the police is a part of the gang stalking???
JA: Because criminal law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Georgia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have reported related issues...But not actually the gang stalking. I know the police is part of the gang stalking.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There a lot to tell
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 10 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  CrimDefense replied 10 months ago.

In a situation like this, the first thing you want to do is report this to Internal Affairs and have them look into the conduct of the officers and the department. After that, you can also go and file a complaint with the Attorney General and have them look into the actions of the department. Finally, you can speak and report this to the prosecutors office and they can assigned the case to a special division, for investigation, to see if there is a basis to go after them.