How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a police officer come in my property and disable my

Customer Question

Can a police officer come in my property and disable my cameras and just leave not even knocking on my door
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: California, just about a hour ago
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No it just happened an hour ago
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm scared to come out I can't see who's out there...
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.
Dear customer,
No. Police will not do this. You should contact your local police department as it appears you may be the victim of police imposters. (The police will take this very seriously)