Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

A juvenile came to a hospital as a voluntary psych pt. said

Customer Question
juvenile's parent wants to take...
a juvenile came to a hospital as a voluntary psych pt. said juvenile's parent wants to take child home. hospital refuses to allow child and parent to leave. invalid 10-13. does hospital have authority to retain child and if so what statute gives them this authority?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ga
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: neg.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats the gist of it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/13/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

Ely, Counselor at Law