Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

A lady was recently arrested for Theft by Deception. She has

Customer Question
Good evening! JA: Hi. How can...
Good evening!
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: A young lady was recently arrested for Theft by Deception. She has been released on bond. This is her first offense ever. She has an excellent background and has never been in trouble. What are the chances she will have to serve any jail time?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Georgia, and last week.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not to my knowledge. She hasn't been to court yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Other than she knows that she was setup by other coworkers her concern is serving time in jail.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
10/7/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is the amount of the alleged theft?

What was the amount of the bond?

How old is this person?

Did this person consult and retain an experienced local criminal defense attorney?

Ely, Counselor at Law