How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have friend has traffic court or driving with invalied

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I have friend has traffic court or driving with invalied driving license and has no aprofe of insuranes
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: I wana help hem he is my boyfriend
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he is overstay and we just get marri last week I am scar thay will debort him ..I love him so much
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
pleas answer me
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 9 months ago.

Hi! I'm Heather. I've been a practicing attorney for the last 15 years, and I'd be happy to assist you for informational and educational purposes.

Expert:  AttyHeather replied 9 months ago.

Usually, issues in traffic court will not lead to deportation. I can see why you are concerned, but usually, he will have to pay a fine and have his license suspended for a while, or not be able to get a license for a while. If he did not have insurance, then there's not alot you can do. You could contact the person who owned the car if it is not owned by your boyfriend, and see if they have insurance, but if the car belonged to him, then he will have to try to settle the case and probably pay a fine.

Does that make sense?

Expert:  AttyHeather replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I see that you reviewed my answer, but you did not tell me if I answered your question and you did not provide me a positive rating for the question. Could you please either tell me if I answered your question or issue the positive rating?

Related Criminal Law Questions