How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3152
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Child custody parent wild not return child to mother, North

Customer Question

Child custody parent wild not return child to mother
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: J
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Legal aid
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 10 months ago.

Can you tell me more about this so I can get you the resources you need.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My great niece took her children to NC this summer to visit their father, left them there return to pick them up and the father only let her take the older child (son) and would not let her take the daughter who has special needs (she's 3 and has not started talking ,my niece sent monies every week for their care the father doesn't work she has a charge on her because when he didn't give her her daughter she threw a brick at him and broke a window were he lives, her next court date is Oct 6