How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask D Downs-Vollbracht Your Own Question
D Downs-Vollbracht
D Downs-Vollbracht, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 19
Experience:  Partner / Downs-Vollbracht & Brown. PLLC
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
D Downs-Vollbracht is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son parole was revoke on false information what can I do

Customer Question

my son parole was revoke on false information what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
after the parole board said he was revoke one of them told him he can't be telling the police he is going to sue them he never said that the police beat him in January 9 and on the 20th they put simple battery charges on him he beat the charges in July just went before the parole board september20 and they revoke him anyway
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my number
Expert:  D Downs-Vollbracht replied 1 year ago.
Hello. What state is your son in and what was the basis in the petition to revoke? Thanks in advance. I'm trying to get more information so I can answer your question accurately.