Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I was issued a court appearance ticket in leiu of arrest for

Customer Question
minor disorderly conduct intox in...
I was issued a court appearance ticket in leiu of arrest for minor disorderly conduct intox in miamisburg ohio. I live in CT and cannot get to court in OH. Can I plead guilty to this without going to court.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: 9/18/16 in Ohio
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Christopher B, Esq.

This is just a minor misdemeanor and you do not have to appear and can pay for this online. The Miamisburg website list various traffic, criminal and other charges in the following link that do not have to appear and disorderly conduct is one of them. See link: http://www.miamisburgcourts.com/about/departments/trafficcriminal.html

"No court appearance required

If you have NOT had two prior moving violations within the last twelve (12) months, the following traffic offenses DO NOT require a court appearance and can be paid via mail, phone, online, or in person at the Clerk of Courts office:

Criminal Violations

Noise $165.00

Alcohol in park $165.00

County quaran $165.00

Disorderly conduct $200.00

Dog at large $165.00

Dog barking $165.00

Dog nuisance $165.00

No dog license $165.00

No kennel regist. $165.00

In park after hours $165.00

Junk vehicles $165.00

Littering/loitering $165.00

Open container $170.00

Public intox $200.00

Open burning $150.00

Misconduct at ER $215.00"

Check out the link for confirmation and to pay your ticket.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated. See link for how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Was that the answer you were looking for? Please give me some feedback if not as I want to satisfy my customers. If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as this is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site. See "rate an answer" on the following link for how to do so: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Thank you in advance.

Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer