Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I violated the computer agreement by viewing adult web sites

Customer Question
and being in the parking...
i violated the computer agreement by viewing adult web sites and being in the parking lot of an adult book store for 20 min.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you know who owns the lot?
Customer: SC ,and I do not know anything about the lot. I was waiting on the car wash next door.
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wear a GPS on my ankle.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/19/2016
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your specific question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how can I avoid jail. I have served 15 years for kidnapping av adult and am in my 5th month of probation. my county does not have any restrictions on me but community supervision does.

Thank you for the information. I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I am a different expert here.

Is probation aware that they have violated your agreement? How much longer is your probationary sentence? What's your relationship with your probation officer and have you had any difficulties with probation before this one? Are you represented by counsel?

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law