Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

On July 22 I was pulled over for a dui, I took the

Customer Question

On July 22 I was pulled over for a dui, I took the breathalyzer twice and it came back at .08 the officer asked me if I would do a blood test and I agreed So I went with him to the station where they did it right away. After that they sent me home. This from they pulled me over to sending me home took about 35minutes. I received the police report the other day and the officer said he arrested me but he didn't.. He never said I was under arrested or read me my right or finger printed me or booked me. Something doesn't seem right. What can I do? Thank you, Tony..
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 11 months ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

Are they now charging you?