How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are you a lawyer in Virginia? in which state? im helping a

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: are you a lawyer in Virginia?
JA: No. I'm the Criminal Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: in which state?
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: im helping a friend ..
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: you can connect me
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. How can I assist?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi, my friend got charged about a year an a half ago in Virginia with 3 charges of pwid of controlled substance and 1 manuf/etc of control substance..
So far the court is has been moving the case for the district to the circuit court .. We are looking for a good defense direction.. Can you help us with that ?
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 11 months ago.

We can not and do not provide any legal representation. I am happy to answer any questions which you may have, so please let me know.

Related Criminal Law Questions