Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I'm looking anyone to help me with a a charge of attempted

Customer Question
selling dangerous drugs i live...
I'm looking anyone to help me with a a charge of attempted selling dangerous drugs i live in los angeles caliornia
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: no but I'm trying to find a right lawyer to back me up
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: well i want him to know that i was charged with 6 xanax pills and 3 bags of lsd & 239$ but it was my hard working money that the cops assumed was drug money
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: california los angeles and last night
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/13/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Good evening:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.

Experts here assist individuals by providing general information to their questions and do not, nor cannot, act as a referral service to specific attorneys.

However, I can provide a listing of attorneys who handle these types of offenses. You would then be able to contact these attorneys and speak to them about your situation (most, if not all, attorneys provide free phone consultations).

Is this something you would be interested in?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
would of been more helpful over a cellphone call

Great.

Please give me a few moments to provide that info.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok but this site is not intended to help me in court I'm on a budget low fee
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i really don't know what to do i know i may look up to 10 years or so in prison

I understand.

But obviously you would want an attorney that you meet and get a feel for to handle your case, correct? That cannot, and would be very imprudent, to want that responsibility on the shoulders of an online service.

Here are a few links:

http://www.martindale.com/Criminal-Law/s-california/los-angeles-lawyers.htm

https://www.avvo.com/search/lawyer_search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=criminal+defense+&loc=los+angeles&commit=Search

These are links that list criminal defense attorneys in the LA area. They contain peer reviews and client testimonials. In a serious matter like yours, it would be prudent to contact some of the attorneys after researching them and discussing the matter with them. They can inform you of their fees and how much they are willing to accept to handle your case.

Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer