Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
93452170

Im trying to obtain someones complete incarceration records?

Customer Question

Im trying to obtain someones complete incarceration records? How can I find this? Not their arrest records or criminal records but the time frames they were locked up.
* Im trying to figure out a timeline of events that occured in my life reguarding an ex and I cant remember the exact dates, but know that the events happened every time my ex went back to prison for anywhere from 1 month to 6 month stenths within the past couple years off and on during 2015-2016. He was a resident of NH and did his time in The Concord State Prison for Men in Concord NH and The Hillsborough County Dept of Corrections in Manchester NH. His name is ****. Hes 35 years Old and lived in Manchester NH. Not sure if this information will help you locate the information I seek. Or if you can lead me in the right direction. Also I do not want to pay for this information or have to sign up for some monthly service crap.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sean, thanks for your question. I'm Stacy. Give me a few moments to review your request and see what I can locate for you.

Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 1 year ago.

New Hampshire offers an "Inmate Locator" on their Department of Corrections website. Here is the link. http://business.nh.gov/inmate_locator/

Simply input the person's name on this first page and it should give you a full record of offenses committed and when and where they were incarcerated.

I hope this is helpful. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for responding to you. Also, feel free to ask follow up questions after rating. Thanks!