How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Albert Marmero Your Own Question
Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 197
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Albert Marmero is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im trying to obtain someones complete incarceration records?

Customer Question

Im trying to obtain someones complete incarceration records? How can I find this? Not their arrest records or criminal records but the time frames they were locked up.
* Im trying to figure out a timeline of events that occured in my life reguarding an ex and I cant remember the exact dates, but know that the events happened every time my ex went back to prison for anywhere from 1 month to 6 month stenths within the past couple years off and on during 2015-2016. He was a resident of NH and did his time in The Concord State Prison for Men in Concord NH and The Hillsborough County Dept of Corrections in Manchester NH. His name is ****. Hes 35 years Old and lived in Manchester NH. Not sure if this information will help you locate the information I seek. Or if you can lead me in the right direction. Also I do not want to pay for this information or have to sign up for some monthly service crap.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sean, thanks for your question. I'm Stacy. Give me a few moments to review your request and see what I can locate for you.

Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 1 year ago.

New Hampshire offers an "Inmate Locator" on their Department of Corrections website. Here is the link.

Simply input the person's name on this first page and it should give you a full record of offenses committed and when and where they were incarcerated.

I hope this is helpful. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for responding to you. Also, feel free to ask follow up questions after rating. Thanks!