How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask attyadvisor Your Own Question
attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 6710
Experience:  29 Years of Criminal Law experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Standing in my own truths. Asking myself, why no one wants,

Customer Question

Standing in my own truths. Asking myself, why no one wants, can or will help me in Tarrant County Texas.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

I sent your issue in to the moderators. Did you have another question that you needed assistance with?

I am going offline in a few minutes but will probably be back on later tonight.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Im up now preparing a Motion to Dissmiss for prejudice, and Request for Discovery omission data by defense attorney's office. Very hostile environment now. Just need a good steering committee and i know i can do the work.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

WHat prejudice are you referencing in the Motion to Dismiss?

Also, what's your question on the discovery?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The detective notes recording and interrogation without Miranda rights. Evidence accusees affadavit. Digital media images describing
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

So you're asking for the case to be dismissed because they didn't provide all discovery?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Interrogated with a recording device and not being told, not being manderized , no footage showing alledged crime. Chain of custody of evidence taken from my home to name a few
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

If you would, list as many of them as you can think of because some absolutely aren't going to work and you need to know that so that you can be sure and put them in last. You alway want to lead with your strongest argument, then gradually go to the weakest, and end with another good one.

As I said on one of the other threads, I'll be offline but will pick up as soon as I log on tomorrow morning and continue then.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I selected and paid for and selected request phone call and no one ever calls me back. Can u see that i selected a phone call?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

I am back. Can you list those reason for dismissing the case so that I can look them over.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Open file discovery. I filed a certified copy with the clerks office to represent myself pro se. Provided that request included any footage showing any evidence of the charge. Expanded Discovery in Criminal Cases. State of Texas inter alia, rules identidying what qualifies as discoverable material when it must be exchanged, are determibed in large by state statues. Most states have formal rules establishing what information the prosecution must disclose to the defense, timing of disclosures there is so much more i need to ask. Ihave to a prepare a continuance document for Monday 12 Sep. Thats my first step. I know because i cant afford an attorney i will be insulted and bullied in that court room, I trust no one to stand with me especially after the judge assigned someone who, took 6 months to make time to even speak with me. Only got discovery 2 days prior to next appearance. I asjed for a phone call to speak with someone about a continuance format. Can some please call me at my home phone(###) ###-####cell phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

I am going to opt out. I had sent in the request to the moderators and thought they had set it up for a phone call but maybe my being losted as the expert is slowing it down.

Expert:  attyadvisor replied 10 months ago.

I am a different Attorney and the site asked me to see if I could assist you. I don't see a phone call request.

Expert:  attyadvisor replied 10 months ago.

You can request a phone call on your end. US/Canada1-***-***-****