How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3155
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been accused of having a relationship with my

Customer Question

I have been accused of having a relationship with my daughters 16 year old friend. I am 39. He has repeatedly said we have not and I have not been asked anything at all by anyone but his parents and school authorities and group authorities have been trying to get something against me. What do I do?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) WHY are the parents, school, and other groups doing accusing you? What started this whole thing?

2) Has the police become involved? Has the Dept of Family and Child Services become involved?

3) "What do I do" is a very open-ended question. Can you please be more specific?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.