Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I was accused of engaging the service of another for any act

Customer Question
of prostitution JA: In what state...
I was accused of engaging the service of another for any act of prostitution
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: And am totally innocent
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: Michigan detroit
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No and i dont know what to do What are they gonna charge me with. I came here only for a visit and i have to go back in 3 weeks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/8/2016
Criminal Lawyer: AttyHeather, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer

Hi! I'm Heather. I've been a practicing attorney for the last 15 years, and I'd be happy to assist you for informational and educational purposes.

They will probably charge you with violation of 750.449a.

What was your question concerning being charged with this crime?

AttyHeather
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer