Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My 27 year old son is incarcerated for a non violent crime

Customer Question
at SCI Chester PA...
My 27 year old son is incarcerated for a non violent crime at SCI Chester PA . He has been in prison now for most of two years and he is up for parole . He was just moved from a program block to a regular block and is being threatened by the Arian Brotherhood to shave his beard or they will do it for him . They will also beat him up if he does not join . On the other side he is being offered protection by the bloods if he joins them ... He has never been near any of these people and is very scared and he knows he will have to fight back if he needs to . This is a shame. He is from rural western PA . He has gone to a counselor there and asked for help , but no one is helping . He is asking to be moved but has been told they are out of room . What can be done ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/5/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Ely, Counselor at Law