How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 27 year old son is incarcerated for a non violent crime

Customer Question

My 27 year old son is incarcerated for a non violent crime at SCI Chester PA . He has been in prison now for most of two years and he is up for parole . He was just moved from a program block to a regular block and is being threatened by the Arian Brotherhood to shave his beard or they will do it for him . They will also beat him up if he does not join . On the other side he is being offered protection by the bloods if he joins them ... He has never been near any of these people and is very scared and he knows he will have to fight back if he needs to . This is a shame. He is from rural western PA . He has gone to a counselor there and asked for help , but no one is helping . He is asking to be moved but has been told they are out of room . What can be done ?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Related Criminal Law Questions