Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How can I or my son, inmate in cdcr, find out who is his

Customer Question

How can I or my son, inmate in cdcr, find out who is his counselor and get help to move him to the correct level yard and correct his release date. His first time in prisin for supposedly 8 months, sentenced in March 2016. We cannot identify or speak to his counselor, he's held in level 3 yard instead of level 1 and is in cell with a lifer. We are worried sick over him and he cannot call home. I'm not allowed to get information from prison about his release and they will not let him see a counselor. There are hideous dining conditions with roaches and flies and construction and I don't u derstand the injustice. All inmates are not career criminals and my son is not an animal. Please advise me what I can do to help my son and not make things worse for him.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 10 months ago.

Hi! I'm Heather. I've been a practicing attorney for the last 15 years, and I'd be happy to assist you for informational and educational purposes.

What facility is he at?