How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3155
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is incarcerated and i've been trying to put words on

Customer Question

Hi Michelle my son is incarcerated and i've been trying to put words on paper to judge Henry but i'm getting stuck because it's such a emotional situation....It all started in July 14, 2013 when my son was arrested for sexual assault, ( oral sex)
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: NC 2014
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: My son have been sentence to 22-30 years for the 1st case and 8-11 years for the 2nd case we're back in court because the appeal came through for the 2nd case but the PD that didn't help at all and my son ask for a new attorney but the the Judge said No ...has been disbarred so he has been assigned a new PD
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What type of letter are you trying to write to the judge?

Related Criminal Law Questions