How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I found out that an underage girl took sexually explicit

Customer Question

I found out that an underage girl took sexually explicit pictures and used my Wi-Fi. I have not seen the pictures nor do i have them what do i do?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to learn of this situation.

You can report this to local law enforcement, they will be able to investigate both the data stream, and contact the underage girl in question to follow up. These situations are unfortunate and very tricky to deal with, but without making a report, there is not going to be any support or follow up for this individual.

To make a report, contact the local police department or sheriff's office non-emergency number and ask to speak to a police officer or detective regarding this.

Related Criminal Law Questions