How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael J, Esq. Your Own Question
Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3461
Experience:  Licensed attorney experienced in criminal matters, having represented hundreds of clients with every misdemeanor and felony imaginable.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Michael J, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get Attorneys assistant for a racist police speed

Customer Question

How can I get Attorneys assistant for a racist police speed tickets by Plano Police
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. By continuing, you agree that this conversation shall not be considered legal advice and that you understand I can only comment on the law in general and not give advice on your particular situation.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. If you want to contest your ticket, you'll certainly have an opportunity to. There should be a date on your ticket which is your trial date. The officer will have to show up and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you were speeding. If you have evidence to the contrary, including that he possibly is fudging the speed or even making the entire thing up because of some racial or other issue, you will need to consult and hire a criminal defense/traffic attorney who can bring those issues to the court in your defense. You can call the Texas state bar and ask for a referral in that specialty and they should be able to assist you.

I hope this helps!


f you valued my time, please consider rating me positively at the top of the page. Experts don't get credit for our answers until you do. If you have further questions, please continue to ask them until you're completely satisfied.

DISCLAIMER: This is not legal advice and I am not your lawyer. My questions are based on my knowledge of the jurisdiction where I am admitted to practice, my experience on this site over several years, and research on the relevant laws and statutes for your jurisdiction, if any. My information is not advice and you should always speak to local counsel before you act.