How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PhillipsEsq Your Own Question
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 19321
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
PhillipsEsq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have car accident passenger death DMV suspense one year

Customer Question

I have car accident passenger death DMV suspense one year after DMV hearing my license how can get my licese back
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 12 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry, but there is no way to get your license back at this time. You have to serve out your one-year suspension. A writ of mandamus will not solve your issue. The decision made to suspend your license cannot be reversed.

Related Criminal Law Questions