Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Loren. I was not exactly disappointed with your answer. It's

Customer Question
Hello, Loren. I was not...
Hello, Loren. I was not exactly disappointed with your answer. It's just like if I decide to ask God for something I think is important, he might say "No. not now." Just because the answer was that you would not recommend that I accept the phone call and give the money to someone online, it didn't satisfy me because that is just what I thought. I was hoping that you would prove that the company was indeed illegitimate, or say that you checked it out, and you discovered that the company was legitimate and has been in business to help people for (say 10 years) and has helped many people get grants for their needs. You just agreed with my observation of the situation. Yet, I'm still unsure if they are real or not. Thanks but ....I am not going to be available to read your reply tonight. This is the only time today that I had to check my email. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/21/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for following up.

I have no idea what your observations are. I just know that this is a similar situation to dozens of other ones I have seen in some form or another and I have yet to see anyone get their "government grant" after paying the money.

It is just not the way the granting of government grants work. It is, however, very consistent with the advance fee scam operations I mentioned.

If a company offers to sell me the Washington Monument for $20,000 do I need to check the company out to know it is not right? No, because I can tell from the description of the transaction that this is quite off.

Ely, Counselor at Law