PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I'm being harassed and stalked by a group of people claiming

Customer Question

I'm being harassed and stalked by a group of people claiming that I'm sexually inappropriate, but I'm not. I was told by expert not to worry cause I've done nothing wrong after trying to pull up my underwear in public and then going to the restroom.
Children interrupted this at the park as putting hands in my pants in front of them pointing to me and ever since then, I've received hell being followed by investigators etc.
Just curious.... Yes, this will be embarrassing and result in consequences of of losing a license and as a teacher along with reputation of family and friends. Just to get advise how much does this cost? I wish to hire PI cause my family and friends along with psychiatrist don't believe it's happening when it is. I don't a PI/ body gaurd/ these people are rude and scary shining bright lights in my eyes, showing up where I go with these kids, backing vans up into homes, restaurants, or anywhere I go. It's ruined my life already and I wouldn't ever do anything to harm a child. My life is really sad and it's going to get worse with this gang of people. I call it gang stalking. I'm asking for PI/ body gaurd for a couple hours a week as well to prove this is happening but I don't one.
I'm worried this is just the beginning. I'm told to ignore and never had any problems before with this issue in my life.
Thanks for any words or advice and encouragement.
Sue
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. Unfortunately, we do not give legal advice on this site. We provide general legal information. If you have a specific question, you can ask it and I will try to answer it for you.

Thank you!

As for PI/body guard, you can get one. You can Google PI to locate PIs in your area.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can one be arrested based on a bunch of kids saying that you are sexually inappropriate when one hasn't done anything to anyone? This is based on rumor and hearsay only. The stalking is the kids in vans to identify and my reputation is being ruined and people treating me differently.. This is crazy, but happening. Is this a one time fee of 36 dollars? or do I have to cancel?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just wanted to know if one can be arrested based on false accusations or hearsay?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can u answer this question? can one be arrested by false accusations or hearsay?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can u just answer this question please.

Thank you for the information:

Can one be arrested based on a bunch of kids saying that you are sexually inappropriate when one hasn't done anything to anyone? This is based on rumor and hearsay only. The stalking is the kids in vans to identify and my reputation is being ruined and people treating me differently.. This is crazy, but happening.

Response 1: No. You cannot be arrested just based on rumors. The Police must have probable cause in order to arrest you. That means that the Police must conduct investigation first before acting on the rumor.

Is this a one time fee of 36 dollars? or do I have to cancel?

Response 2: You need to direct this question to the site's customer service. I am only a site user just like you. So, I do not know how the billing works. However, you need to give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for answering your questions. That's the way I get paid for answering questions on the site.

Thank you for your cooperation,