How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son be in montage jail for over 375 days for steal cell

Customer Question

My son be in montage jail for over 375 days for steal cell phone over 1500 but lest 20000. I think. He has when to court and have attorney we paid for (waste of money). He took a deal two year and paid 800.00 on court day. They would not give him time serve and the other county has came got him nor prison. This back ground. HE was the only black down there for awhile. He is trustee and I personal think they are rail roll him. They did gouge him 2 for 1 being a trustee. Question what can we do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If he pleaded guilty, I am not sure what you mean "what can we do?" because when you plead guilty you waive your right to appeal.
I do not understand what you are expecting to do here or what your specific question is.