Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Ms Pearl, I just got a chance to view your response !! I

Customer Question
Hello Ms Pearl Wilson, I...
Hello Ms Pearl Wilson, I just got a chance to view your response !!
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have purchase a 18 dollar a month membership and I never spoke to anybody In fact it redirect me to pay another 5 dollar to get a response from you ... I do not quite understand how this membership thing works
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Are you a ROBOT ms Wilson ?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Immigration Lawyer. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: My question posted was NOT answered
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/19/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Is your question a U.S. immigration? This is not a robot, by the way.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear attorney Philips I feel like I have my question is being successfully dodged by your staff by giving me linked to canned answers without actually answering my questions. My question was regarding defintion of United state Person and in the two links that you provided FIRST says
As used in this chapter, the term “United States person” means any United States citizen or alien admitted for permanent residence in the United States, and any corporation, partnership, or other organization organized under the laws of the United States....
As you can see the above definition Excludes people who are NOT citizens and who have not been admitted to United states legally or who are not permanent resident Example people here on Visitor visa or H1 visa is NOT a United State Person. According to the above definition. BUT only a Legal expert can make an Judgement if People who are do not fall in the above catgory are UNITED STATE PERSON OR NOT.. If you cannot answer this question for this time Please refund my 5 dollars as you ROBOT ms Pearl Wilson force me to pay $ 5.00 even though I already paid $18.00 a month membership.. Go figure!!

Hello Raj. I am not sure I understand your question. What is the point that you are trying to get at?

Hello Raj. I'd like to help you, but I'm not sure what you are trying to get at. You are going legal research to find a solution to a problem. What is the specific problem?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you Mr Senmartin Guillermo. I am glad to know I am have conversation with a Attorney and NOT A Robot !! My original question was about the Definition of United state Person It is mention in
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/6010# *****://www.congress.gov/114/plaws/publ23/PLAW-114publ23.pdf page 28 (e)(4)
AND
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_personEXCLUDES those individuals who like in the shadows such as illegal immigrants, Prostitutes, Incarcerated individuals and It also Excludes those individuals who are here in the United state on Temporary visa like Tourist visa -B2, or Business Visa -B1 or J1 or H1 etc that does allow a person to live in the USA but by the definetion they are NOT united state person for the purpose of FICA law. What is the legal process to obtain a legal verification letter from the court or Immigrantion office IF a particular individual is a United State Person Or IF a particular individual is NOT united state person as defined by the FICA law
Optional Information:
State/Country relating to question: North CarolinaAlready Tried:
Thank you Mr Senmartin Guillermo. I am glad to know I am have conversation with a Attorney and NOT A Robot !! My original question was about the Definition of United state Person It is mention in https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/6010# *****://www.congress.gov/114/plaws/publ23/PLAW-114publ23.pdf page 28 (e)(4) AND https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_person EXCLUDES those individuals who like in the shadows such as illegal immigrants, Prostitutes, Incarcerated individuals and

Are you asking because you are a person born in the U.S. that wants to renounce U.S. Citizenship to avoid U.S. taxes? I'm trying to understand what you are trying to do in order to try to answer your question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank your for your clarification question, I am trying to understand how law is interpreted by lawyers and Judges. I was not aware there was an option to renounce U.S. Citizenship, I am a Naturalized Citizen after becoming legal under immigration reform and control act of 1986. So my question to you is....... What is the legal process to obtain a legal verification letter from the court or Immigration office IF a particular individual is a United State Person as defined by
22 CFR 120.15 - https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2006-04-21/pdf/06-3500.pdf#page=4 Or IF a particular individual is NOT united state person.. So allow me to elaborate..when it comes to identifying targets for practice specially for new Federal or Military recruits. If they hack into a computer, or disrupt by email or invade my privacy for a person who does not meet the definition of united state. NO Law is broken and hence no legal action can be filed.. IN case where the email receiver says they have received a missing email. However those people who are not define as United State Person are not Protected and can be used as target practice. So obtaining a court document Verifying that even though one was at one time illegal alien, Now is a bonafide tax paying US citizen and and thus also a United State Person. SO in case there is a problem with Privacy violation.So sorry this is not about Tax avoidance but it is about being a victim of covert surveillance without the protection of the law or with the protection of the law. I am not sure which to believe because I cannot interpret the legal definition as a judge or lawyer would. That is the reason I wish to verify if my case can be scan to adjust my citizen ship status to receive the protection that each united state person gets. And not be excluded from the definition because at one time I was an illegal resident in the US ( Not by Choice ) Today I live in the US as proud citizen. And wish to clean up my any past blemish record to improve quality of my life. And avoid distress and psychological assault of privacy invasion either by Government employee or by independent gang member who does this for living for somebody to benefit.

You would probably need to speak more with someone that has extensive criminal law experience as this is not really an immigration question. So I will opt out to allow someone else with more of that type of experience to answer. Sorry about any delay.

Ely, Counselor at Law