Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am trying to get information and assistance on how I can

Customer Question
file against the credit bureau...
I am trying to get information and assistance on how I can file against the credit bureau for non-compliance. They have made errors in the information when I gave them my current address as well. I have been trying to get reports for two years. The FTC, and the CFSB will do nothing about the fact that the credit bureau will not allow me to acquire or purchase a copy of my credit report because some else is getting my free annual credit report in addition to the account that I didn’t set up. So I can’t even purchase the report and they continue to do nothing. I have made written requests, online and hundreds of hours on the phone to no avail. Several years ago I had someone steal my bank card information from a gas station machine (as per the Gledale Police Dept explanation). I have been trying to get the reports for over two years.
Who can tell me or who can direct me to find out how to file under the FCRA, and anyone of the possible 12 employers being listed according to the credit bureau by phone statements? The CSFB also states you cannot submit additional documentation once you file an identity theft complaint which I can’t do without the report information to begin with.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/18/2016
Criminal Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

This is an informal resolution type setting.Expect the prosecutor to talk to you individually and offer you something like minimum fine $300-$350 and probation here.You decide if you want to accept the offer or not.If not here you plead not guilty and it is set for judge or jury trial.If this is your first offense you may take the offer, if you feel you can prove you are innocent you may decide to plead not guilty and proceed to trial.

If you are unable to afford a lawyer they would appoint you one if you don't want to plead here since jail time is involved.

If you can get an offer for deferred adjudication, where you plead this and complete probation and they dismiss it in say six months that would be a good thing for you.Ask about that.

I appreciate the chance to help you and wish you the best here.

Please disregard this is a site error and mispost.Do not respond or rate others will pick this up.Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is this referral going to cost me money as well. I the VICTIM not the defendant. EVERYONE assumes your the defendant. Whatever happened to protecting the VICTIM. $36 for nothing useful, some service you provide. Just this side of another internet SCAM.

You have not been charged yet, other experts will pick this up, please be patient and do not rate so they can do so.Thanks .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I didnt appreciate the tatics of free low cost (only $5), which vecomes $31 additional only to be told a response that indicated complete negligence or incompetence by not even reading my question and then lyjng to me sayjng 'you have not been charged yet, be patient thus was an error that will be . . . The charges were processed and my question if the internet scam tactics was going to ask for more money by referring to someone else. No response.
Heres my response, you can refund the charges, or we can talk about the complaint to the BBB abd the State Bar Association. I don't need incompetence, or complete negligence in the best case scenario and lies behind that.
Good Day.
RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer